The Lawrence Hall of Science is a great place for families to learn together. Your membership is a valuable investment that provides your family with countless opportunities throughout the year to do science, both at The Lawrence and at museums and science centers around the world.
Why be a Member?
- Membership pays for itself in as little as two visits
- Save on camps, classes, parties and facility rentals
- Experience programs designed by leaders in science education
- Learn from friendly staff, UC Berkeley students, and volunteers who will spark your curiosity and imagination
- Support innovative science education for your family and others
- Be a part of UC Berkeley, the nation’s premier public university
- Explore reciprocal museums locally and around the world
Membership has terrific benefits! We offer a variety of levels to serve individuals, families, and those with caregivers and frequent guests. Read about the benefits at the Basic Membership Levels.
As part of the Association of Science-Technology Centers’ (ASTC) Passport Program, members receive free or reduced reciprocal admission at museums around the world. Members at the Family Premium level and above also receive reciprocal benefits with the Association of Children’s Museums (ACM) Reciprocal Program.
Contact our Membership Department
Call 510-642-1838 or email the Hall's Membership Department.
Connect with Us
Read our latest e-newsletters and join our social networks.
Memberships are valid for one year from date of purchase and are nonrefundable and nontransferable. Member discounts on family programs are not retroactive, discounts apply for people whose membership is current at the time of the program purchase. Prices and benefits are subject to change at any time. Reciprocal admission benefits vary by institution and are also subject to change. Please check with the institution you wish to visit for current reciprocal benefits for your level of Hall membership.
We are a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization supported, in part, by your membership donation. Memberships are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.