Each year the Lawrence Hall of Science receives hundreds of requests for complimentary ticket donations from groups and organizations. We appreciate the importance of in-kind support to nonprofits, and we thank you for your interest in us!
While we cannot honor every request, we carefully consider each one. If your request is approved, we will provide a one-time-use Family Guest Pass good for 24 months from the date of issue. The pass is valued at $60 and entitles the bearer to one free family admission to the Hall. Family admission is defined as 2 adults and their children through age 18, up to a maximum of 6 people. The pass does not include additional fees for the Planetarium, National Geographic 3D Theater, or special exhibitions.
- Organizations must be a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization operating in the state of California.
- Requests must be made using our online form.
- Submitting a request is not a guarantee that the Hall will provide a Family Guest Pass.
- If approved, a Family Guest Pass will be delivered electronically as an attachment to the email address provided on the request form within four weeks of the date of request.
- Requests should be submitted at least six weeks before the event date.
- Organizations are limited to one request per 12-month period.
- Organizations are welcome to list the Lawrence Hall of Science as an in-kind donor, but we ask that you do not refer to the Hall as a sponsor, supporter, or partner of your organization or event.
Request a Family Guest Pass
Please complete this request form and submit it. If your request is approved, you will receive a Family Guest Pass within four weeks, delivered electronically as an attachment to the email address provided below. All fields are required.