Save Big On Winter Camp
How to receive program discounts
- Go to our education store and login with the email used for camp/class purchases, or use the email you provided when you became a Member.
- If you purchased your membership in person at the Hall or over the phone, we created an account for you. Use the “forgot password” feature to reset your password and gain access to your account.
- Once you are in your account that has an active membership, you can purchase camps at the discounted Member rate.
Become a Member
- See specific instructions below for creating an account through our education store.
More great reasons to join:
- Visit over 300 science centers and museums for FREE or discounted admission through Association of Science-Technology Centers reciprocity.
- Visit the children’s museums in the Association of Children’s Museums Reciprocal Network for 50% off (Family Premium).
- Get FREE Digital Theater passes.
- Bring extra guests for FREE with each visit.
- Get FREE guest passes to give to friends.
- Get a 10% discount at our Discovery Corner Store.
- Go to our education store and click “Login.”
- Select Lawrence Hall of Science Members and General Public and click “Continue.”
- Click “Create an Account” and fill in all information.
- Create your account as a non-Member, then save your account.
- Go to the Membership section and purchase your Family or Family Premium membership. Fully check out, and then the system will update your account as a Member. You must finish purchasing the membership first, then purchase the camp separately in order to receive the discounted Member rate.
- You may now purchase eligible items at Member-discounted pricing.