With your Hall Membership, you can explore science everywhere you go through our reciprocal admission programs.
ASTC Passport Program
Who’s eligible: All Hall Members
All Hall Members receive free or reduced admission to over 300 science and technology centers worldwide through the Association of Science-Technology Centers (ASTC) Passport Program.
View the ASTC Passport Program list of participating institutions.
ASTC Passport Policies
- Always bring your member card(s) and valid ID.
- Reciprocal admission policies vary by institution. Before your planned visit, please contact them to confirm their reciprocal admission benefits.
- Reciprocal admission policies are voluntary and subject to change at any time.
- Reciprocity extends only to regular museum admission. It does not include special exhibit fees, additional attractions, program discounts, or store discounts.
- Local restrictions* (no discounts) apply within 90 miles (of the museum to be visited), based on your residence and/or your host museum's location.
ASTC Local Reciprocal Program Agreement
*Exception to the local 90 mile restriction: All Hall Members receive 50% off admission for each named cardholder at the following Bay Area institutions. Family Membership level and higher also receive 50% off admission for up to 4 children.
- Chabot Space & Science Center (Oakland)
- Lindsay Wildlife Experience (Walnut Creek)
- Happy Hollow Park & Zoo (San Jose)
- CuriOdyssey (San Mateo)
- Children's Creativity Museum (San Francisco)
- The Tech Museum (San Jose)
The Hall also offers this reciprocal benefit to members of the above institutions when they visit the Hall. Participants in this local agreement are subject to change at any time. Please call ahead to confirm reciprocal discounts.
ACM Reciprocal Network
Who’s eligible: Family Premium Memberships and higher
Family Premium and higher-level Memberships receive reciprocal ASTC Passport Program benefits AND 50% off admission for up to 6 people at over 200 Association of Children’s Museums (ACM) institutions. No other restrictions apply.
View the ACM Reciprocal Network list of participating museums.