Hours, Admission, & Location
Come visit us at One Centennial Drive, about half a mile from Grizzly Peak Boulevard in the hills above the UC Berkeley campus. We are open 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. every day and most holidays.
- $12.00 adults (ages 19–61).
- $9.00 students/seniors/disabled (ages 7–18; 62-plus).
- $6.00 children (ages three to six; children under three are admitted free).
- FREE visits for Members, UC Berkeley students and staff.
- Less than 2 visits can pay for a Membership. Do the Math!
Special Program Prices
Purchase tickets at Visitor Services in the front lobby when you pay admission.
Click the linked text to see show times, age requirements, and more program details.
Hours and Transportation
Hours for specific Hall activities vary. Check here for a full list of hours.
Take the UC Berkeley shuttle service or AC Transit to the Hall.
Plenty of paid parking is available. Parking machines accept cash and credit cards.
Find out how to get here by car. Get driving directions and maps to the hall.