Hours, Admission & Location
Come visit us at 1 Centennial Drive, about half a mile from Grizzly Peak Boulevard in the hills of the UC Berkeley campus. We are open 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. every day and most holidays.
The Hall will be closed September 2–19 for exhibit changes, facility upgrades, and cleaning—reopening September 20. See what's new when we reopen »
See what's happening this season at the Hall.
Xtreme BUGS is on an extreme scale, so admission to this exhibit will be slightly higher to cover the cost of bringing it to you.
- $17 Adults (ages 19–61)
- $14 students/seniors/disabled (ages 7–18; 62-plus)
- $11 Children (ages 3–6; children under 3 are admitted free)
- $5 UC Berkeley students and staff (with ID) and Guest pass holders
- $10 Family pass holders
- FREE visits for Members. Member families can save an average of $20 on special exhibition fees during Xtreme BUGS. Member's free guests will be charged a $5 special exhibition fee. Become a member.
3-D Theater Tickets
Now showing: Flight of the Butterflies in 3-D. Watch the trailer.
- $4 general (children under 3 are free)
Now showing: Our Changing Moon and Jupiter's Moons and Beyond. Click for more info.
- $4 general
Hours and Transportation
The hours for specific Hall activities vary. Check here for a full list of hours.
Take the UC Berkeley shuttle service or AC Transit on your next visit.
Plenty of paid parking is available. Parking machines accept cash and credit cards.
Get driving directions and maps to the Hall.