Hours, Admission & Location
Come visit us at 1 Centennial Drive, about half a mile from Grizzly Peak Boulevard in the hills of the UC Berkeley campus. We are open 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. every day and most holidays.
Open daily, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. except:
- December 18, 10:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m. 3D films play until 12:00 p.m.
- December 24, 10:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m. Planetarium, Ingenuity Lab and Animal Discovery Room are closed. 3D films will play.
- December 25, Closed all day
See what's happening this season at the Hall.
- $12 Adults
- $10 Children 3-18, Seniors 62+
- Free for Members, children under 3, UC Berkeley students and staff. Become a Member.
National Geographic 3D Theater Tickets
Now showing: Meerkats 3D and Mysteries of the Unseen World. Watch the trailers.
- $4 general (children under 3 are free)
Now showing: Imagine the Sky Tonight, Searching for Other Earths, and What's in Your Zodiac Sign? Click for more info.
- $4 general
Hours and Transportation
The hours for specific Hall activities vary. Check here for a full list of hours, including our upcoming holiday hours.
Take the UC Berkeley shuttle service or AC Transit on your next visit.
Plenty of paid parking is available. Parking machines accept cash and credit cards.
Get driving directions and maps to the Hall.