Register Online for classes and camps
For questions, contact the Registration office:
Weekday Class & Winter Camp Cancellations
A refund, less $20 cancellation fee, will be issued only if your cancellation request is made at least 2 weeks before the first day of class. No refunds will be given after that time. Please choose your classes carefully.
If a class does not reach its minimum enrollment you will be notified at least five days before the starting date and your tuition will be fully refunded.
Weekday Class & Winter Camp Transfers
Transfers must be made before the first day of class. A $20 processing fee will apply for each transfer between class per child.
Weekend Workshops, Homeschool Classes & Special Event Cancellations
Payments for weekend workshops, homeschool classes and special events are non-refundable, unless LHS cancels the program.
Summer Camp Cancellations
Except Marine Biology Research Camp
Refunds, less a cancellation fee, will be issued only if your cancellation request is made at least 2 weeks before the first day of camp. There is a $25 cancellation fee for each one-week camp and a $50 cancellation fee for each two-week camp. No refunds will be given after that time. Please choose your camps carefully.
Summer Camp Transfers
Except Marine Biology Research Camp
Transfers must be made before the first day of camp. A $20 processing fee will apply for each transfer between camps per child.
Summer Camp Scholarships
Scholarships are available to help students attend summer camps. Please download the scholarship application. Completed applications must be received by March 22. Notification of awards will be sent by April 10.
Marine Biology Research Camp Policies
Cancellations made before May 1 will receive a refund, less a $175 cancellation fee. No refunds will be given after that time.
Many programs fill up during the first few days, and sometimes during the first few hours, of each registration period. Registering online is strongly recommended.
- Those unable to register for Summer Camps online may call the Registration Office at 510-642-5134 and mail or fax a completed Camp Health Form and Photo Consent Form.
- Those unable to register for classes online may call the Registration Office at 510-642-5134 and mail or fax a completed application for programs. Please use additional applications when selecting more than two classes. Incomplete applications cannot be processed.
- All applications mailed or phoned in to the Registration Office will be processed through our online database. Your email address is required and will become your account login. Please contact the Registration Office if you do not have an email address.
- Classes list the age or current grade level of the student. Camps list the entering grade level for the student for the coming school year. No exceptions please.
- Full payment for all programs is required at time of registration. The Hall accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover Card. Credit card payments will be processed securely online. E-checks are accepted online. Personal checks (made out to The Regents of the University of California) are accepted for mailed applications and deposited at time of registration. Allow eight weeks for any refunds for cancellations of programs paid for by check. Purchase orders cannot be accepted.
- Refunds are credited back to your charge card. Refunds for check and cash tuition payments take up to eight weeks to process. Payments for family workshops, special events, and field trips are non-refundable.
- If you are not a Hall member but would like to receive the members’ priority enrollment and discount, join online when registering for program. Memberships are not refundable in the event that the program in which you enrolled is cancelled. Discover the benefits of membership.
Your donation of any amount will go directly to providing camp and class scholarships for children who may not otherwise be able to participate due to financial need. When registering for programs online, you can easily make donations by credit card or e-check. If you are paying by check, please include a separate check for a scholarship donation (marked “Scholarship Fund”).