To Reserve Programs at the Hall or at Your Site
- Request a reservation online or
- Call (510) 642-5134 or
- Register in person, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
When to Register and Pay
- Reservations are required at least four weeks in advance.
- Make your reservations as far in advance as possible, as all reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis. Spring is the busiest time of the year, so plan ahead for these dates.
- Payment is due 30 days after you make your reservation or three weeks prior to the date of your program, whichever comes first.
- We accept a single check, cash, a school district purchase order, VISA, Discover, and MasterCard for payment.
- If payment is not received by the date specified on the contract we send you, your program may be canceled.
Fast Track Registration for Programs at LHS
We will waive our usual registration deadlines if:
- You make your reservations by phone and pay with a credit card.
- You make your reservation in person and pay with cash, check, or credit card.
- The program, instructor, classroom, and/or space are available.
Refunds and Rescheduling
For programs or group visits at LHS
Refunds or rescheduling (time and space permitting) are available if we receive your cancellation at least four weeks before the date of your visit.
If you cancel less than four weeks before the date of your visit, you will be charged for the enrollment minimum (see program descriptions) and refunded any balance in four to six weeks.
If inclement weather or related road closures prevent you from reaching LHS for your program, we will attempt to reschedule your visit within three weeks. If there is no mutually agreeable date and time, you will be charged for the enrollment minimum (see program descriptions) and refunded any balance in four to six weeks.
For LHS programs at your school
Refunds or rescheduling are available if we receive your cancellation at least four weeks before the date of your program. We are not able to refund or reschedule after the four-week deadline has passed.
Round-trip travel fees apply. Overnight stays are possible, but availability may be limited and additional fees may apply, especially in the spring. Please inquire about specific travel fees that apply to your booking.
We require at least one adult chaperone, admitted free, for every seven students for programs at LHS.
Groups may bring bag lunches to eat in the LHS cafeteria or outside on the plaza and lawn areas. The LHS cafeteria serves a selection of sandwiches, drinks, and snacks.
Parking and Buses
Bus parking is available on a limited, first-come, first-served basis. All other buses need to arrange a pickup time with their passengers. For more information, see parking rates and directions.