Sun-powered Art & Science
Make your own solar prints with the power of the Sun and cyanotype technology. SUNPRINT® Kits are an easy and exciting project to do—perfect for DIY crafts, science experiments, and learning about the natural world.
SUNPRINT Kits, originally developed by the Lawrence Hall of Science in 1975, provide creative stimulation for curious learners of all ages. Children, families, students, and artists all use SUNPRINT Kits. How will you use yours?
Buy SUNPRINT Kits
Proceeds from the sale of SUNPRINT Kits aid the Hall's mission—to inspire and foster the learning of science and mathematics for all. So get yours today!
Find Your Inspiration
People all around the globe use SUNPRINT Kits. Check out the awesome things you can do with kits, the Sun, water, and objects around you.
In the News
- Combine creativity with science for a family learning experience.
featured in In the Know Mom
- Get ideas for how to decorate your living space with SUNPRINT creations.
featured in Apartment Therapy
- Discover how a professional artist uses SUNPRINT paper in her art.
featured in Martha Stewart
- Use SUNPRINT Kits to make prints of fresh herbs for your kitchen.
featured in The Kitchn
- Make presents for your loved ones that capture precious moments.
featured in Dear Handmade Life